Prayer Services at the Fuchsberg Jerusalem Center are held at one of two locations:
- Sun, 7:45 am – CY Beit Midrash
- Mon, 7:45 am – CY Beit Midrash
- Tue, 7:45 am – MY Sanctuary (Campus-wide davening with CY/Nativ/MY/JTS)
- Wed, 7:00 am – MY Sanctuary (led by Nativ Program participants from Mid-September until December)
- Thu, 7:45 am – MY Sanctuary
- Fri, 7:45 am – MY Sanctuary
On Wednesdays, there is also minyan at the Egalitarian Kotel starting around 7:30 am.
A bus to the Kotel leaves from the Fuchsberg Center at 7:00 am.
- Sun-Thu, 4:15 pm – CY Beit Midrash
- Sun-Thu, 6:30 pm – CY Beit Midrash
Shabbat at Beit Knesset Moreshet Yisrael:
- Friday Nights, 30 minutes after candle lighting for Regular Tefilot or at candle lighting for special Musical T’fillot (check the Moreshet Yisrael website)
- Shabbat Morning, 8:30 am
- Shabbat Afternoon, Mincha at candle lighting time (led by Nativ Program participants from Mid-September until December)
We partner with the Masorti Movement in Israel
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah Celebrations
The Western Wall: Reservations for Prayer at Ezrat Yisrael
- Find a Masorti Synagogue
While you are in Israel, we hope you’ll be able to visit some of our wonderful Masorti Movement congregations…there are almost 80 to choose from and we’re growing all the time.