USCJ synagogues, groups and individuals – let us contribute to making your stay in Israel meaningful and enriching. Please turn to us for:
- General information and advice
- Guest computers are available for internet. We also have WIFI.
- Tour the Fuchsberg Jerusalem Center campus and enjoy an educational program.
- Assistance with Bar/Bat Mitzvah ceremonies and celebrations in Israel including the “Kotel Masorti” in the Old City.
- Celebrate private “Smachot” and enjoy Shabbat meals at the guest house.
- Meetings and conferences may be held at the Center.
- Customized half day, full day or long term educational programs for congregational groups
- Volunteer opportunities are available through the Rabbi Myron S. Geller “Gemilut Hesed” program
- Join Project Oded classes and the Monday Evening Forum
- Experience the Conservative Yeshiva
- Dedicate a Memorial Day of Study on the Yahrzeit of your loved ones at the Conservative Yeshiva
Agron Guest House
The United Synagogue Alan Tichnor Residence Hall and Learning Center is available to families and individuals. Located in the heart of Jerusalem, this beautiful facility includes comfortable guestrooms, dining rooms, an auditorium, an outdoor theater, classrooms and meeting rooms. While it is not a full service hotel it is welcoming to youth groups, students, and adults. For reservations: e-mail email@example.com, call 011-972-2-594-5581, or send a fax to: 972-2-622-1124. For special rates, identify yourself as a United Synagogue member.