THE SHIRLEY AND JACOB
FUCHSBERG JERUSALEM CENTER
of the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism
|HOME||CONTACT US|||||TIKUN LAYL SHAVUOT|||||OVERSEAS STUDENTS IN ISRAEL|||||PROJECT ODED CLASSES|||||FOR SYNAGOGUE TRIP PLANNERS|||||AUDIO CLIPS|||||VISITORS|||||KOL HAOT PROG FOR SYN MISSIONS|||||DONATE ON LINE|
"WHAT IS FUCHSBERG"
Our Center Offers a range of vital Jewish experiences for youth and adults.
• Agron Guest
House - Our "Alan J. Tichnor Residence Hall and Learning
Center" with two beautiful dining rooms, classrooms, sleeping accommodations
and state of the art meeting facilities.
• Educational enrichment opportunities including: the Jack and Sue Becker Project Oded Jewish Studies Enrichment Program, our Continuing Jewish Education program, and the weekly Monday Evening Forum. More than 20 weekly classes are offered at The Center.
• Kol Haot - Illuminating Jewish Life Through Art, creative programming for congregational missions to Israel,
• The Center on Campus Program, a division of Koach provides a variety of activities geared to our college-age students, both on and off campus, including a series of weekend seminars, Shabbat Dinners, Hevruta Study and more ... Be sure to let us know of your students who are studying in Israel.
• The United Synagogue Conservative Yeshiva in Jerusalem is a traditional, CO-educational full time Yeshiva. Students acquire skills and knowledge needed to pursue a lifelong avocation of independent Torah study in a warm and supportive environment.
• Headquarters for United Synagogue Youth programs in Israel: USY Israel Pilgrimage, USY Halutzim, Advisors Training, Neshama - New Jersey Schechter Senior High School program, Lev V’Nefesh – Westchester Schechter Senior High School Program, Chicagoland Jewish High School Senior Israel Experience.
• Nativ: The Conservative Movement’s college leadership program in Israel. Nativ is a challenging academic year program dedicated to creating and inspiring the Conservative Jewish leaders of tomorrow. The program is for recent High School graduates and includes academic university classes, intensive Hebrew classes, Judaic and Yeshiva studies, volunteering and innovative leadership training
• Bnai Mitzvah: We arrange Bar and Bat Mitzvah Ceremonies for your, son, daughter, grandchild, relatives and friends -- all reflecting pluralism that defines the Conservative Movement.
• Strengthening Masorti Judaism
All this and more may be found at your Center